Cub Scout Pack 362 is made up of boys living in Selden, Centereach, Coram, and Port Jefferson. Our boys go to school primarily at New Lane, Hawkins Path, and Stagecoach Elementary. We offer your child the opportunity to make life-long friends and take part in activities that most non-scouts only dream of. If done correctly, parents of Scouts find themselves benefitting nearly as much as the boys. Scouting is fun, educational, and relatively inexpensive.
We meet during the school year on Wednesday nights at 7pm; three Den Meetings per month held at Selden Middle School, and one Pack Night at Selden Firehouse.
2015 events include
- Annual Blue and Gold Banquet
- Annual Pinewood Derby
- Overnight on the USS Massechusettes (Battleship Cove, Fall River, MA)
- Monster Jam Truck Show
- Summer and Fall camping
- Charter boat fishing
- Sporting events
- Parades, ceremonies, community service, memorial services...
- Hiking, biking, and kite flying
- Scout advancement ceremonies
For more info contact Jeff Belyea @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Boy Scouts of America
Suffolk County Council BSA
Benjamin Tallmadge District