Cub Scout Pack 362 is made up of boys living in Selden, Centereach, Coram, and Port Jefferson. Our boys go to school primarily at New Lane, Hawkins Path, and Stagecoach Elementary. We offer your child the opportunity to make life-long friends and take part in activities that most non-scouts only dream of. If done correctly, parents of Scouts find themselves benefitting nearly as much as the boys. Scouting is fun, educational, and relatively inexpensive.
We meet during the school year on Wednesday nights at 7pm; three Den Meetings per month held at Selden Middle School, and one Pack Night at Selden Firehouse.
Typical Events include
- Camping Fall and Spring/Summer
- Hiking (IE: Cold Spring Harbor Hatchery, Fire Island -Sunken Trail, Avaon Park)
- Fishing (IE: Charter Boat Port Jeff.)
- Overnight Trip TBA (IE: Cradle of Aviation Museum, Battleship Cove - USS Mass. , LI Children's Museum)
- Parades, ceremonies, community service, memorial services...
- Pinewood Derby (build cars and race)
- Scout advancement ceremonies
- Blue and Gold Banquet (annual)
- Kite flying, Biking... Fun
For more info contact Jeff Belyea @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Boy Scouts of America
Suffolk County Council BSA
Benjamin Tallmadge District